AABS Event Terms & Conditions
· All registrations are subject to confirmation by the Association of African Business Schools (AABS).
· Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of full payment of the registration fee.
· Fees for the event are accurate at the time of publication. AABS reserves the right to change the prices at any time as a result of currency fluctuations. Changes to the registration fees will not affect registrations, which have already been confirmed by AABS.
· Cancellation in excess of 31 days prior to the event will result in a 100% refund, less a 20% cancellation fee.
· Cancellation 16 - 30 days prior to the event will result in a 50% refund.
· Cancellation 1 - 15 days prior to the event, and no shows, will result in no refund of participation fees.
All notifications of cancellation must be made in writing to the AABS Secretariat via email: email@example.com
The notification email has to include all relevant delegate and event information including the bank account to which a possible refund may be deposited.
· AABS will provide a Visa Letter Invitation for each delegate. This letter is an invitation for the delegate home country embassy to issue a visa for the delegate to attend the AABS event at the destination country during the event dates only.
· This letter does not guarantee that a Visa will be issued.
· Delegates are to comply with their country Embassy regulations and timeline for issuing of a Visa. AABS may not be able to assist with short notice applications.
· AABS will not be held liable for non receipt of visas.
Accommodation (Not included within the AABS Event registration fee)
· Accommodation is not included in the AABS events registration and/or workshop fee
· Please refer to the event accommodation tab for accommodation details and procedure for bookings
Modification/Postponement/Cancellation of the Event
AABS reserves the right at any time to:
· Change the format, speakers, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the event.
· Postpone the event
· Cancel the event
If the event is cancelled or postponed:
· For circumstances that are beyond the control of AABS, for instance natural disasters, AABS may retain the fee and will not be required to make any refund to the delegate.
· For reasons other than as set out in clause 3.2a, AABS will refund the fee minus any reasonable administration costs to the delegate.
Delegate’s rights and obligations at the event
· AABS reserves the right to refuse a delegate admission to the event for failure to comply with the terms and conditions or if in the opinion of AABS the delegate represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the event.
· The delegate agrees to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by AABS or the venue operators at the event.
· The delegate acknowledges that they may be filmed, sound recorded and/or photographed at the event and gives AABS permission to use any such recording or photography.
Limitations and liability
· AABS, its employees, partners and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with the event.